Friday 13 April 2012

EMAGAZINE FIRST EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH TAY MALEKELE





EMAGAZINE FIRST: So....who is Tay?

TAY MALEKELE: Tay is a classy, down to earth lady. Fun and a lil crazy sometimes(smiles).

EMF: When and how did you know this is what you wanted to do?

TAY: Well I officially started modelling in 2009 and got signed with my first agency in 2010. I first found out about FHM top 100 last year this time when I saw the Top 100 2011 girls. And knew I’d want to be part of top 100 2012 and hopefully even top 10 FHM 2012 list..  Its been all hard work and all through God’s  grace everything has been falling into place.  

EMF: What was the biggest highlight in your modeling career?

TAY: Up until now I’d have to say a wedding shoot I did in New town at a demolished building behind the Sci-bono centre... very artistic ... I liked that a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment